As we navigate the ever-changing landscape that COVID-19 presents, it’s our priority to ensure that our staff remain as safe as possible while at work. That’s why we have carried out risk assessments across all of our sites and have been awarded a certificate from the Health and Safety Executive to confirm we are in compliance with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Here are the five steps that we’ve taken to ensure our sites are safe for everyone.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all of our staff.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures that are in line with government guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help our staff work from home where possible.
- We have taken responsible steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk, including providing PPE for all staff.
If you have any questions about the steps we’ve taken to ensure our sites are COVID-19 secure, get in touch with our team via our contact page.